- The CHURCH OFFICE will be closed for the THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY starting November 21st and will reopen on November 28th.
- SHARE ORDERS for December must be submitted by Sunday, December 3rd. Orders are accepted in the church after each service. A copy of the November's menu can be found in the foyer wall rack. Orders will be available for pick-up on Saturday, December 23rd.
- Youth, ages 12-17 are invited to FIRST FRIDAYS on Friday, December 1st from 7-8:30pm. See Min. Joseph Clark for more information.
- The ANNUAL BUDGET MEETING will be held on Sunday, December 17th at 1 pm.
- Make plans to attend our THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE on Wednesday, November 22nd, starting at 7:30 pm.
- WINTERHAVEN: Anyone that has signed up and anyone interested in serving should attend the meeting on Sunday, November 19th from 10-10:45am (during the Sunday School hour). EBC will again be serving the homeless for the week of December 17th-24th. We are looking for voluteers to serve.