Christian Education Institute
Please check out our FALL 2018 line-up of classes for Christian Education Institute.
- Christian Maturity - This is course is designed for the new Christian or those who need a better understanding of the biblical requirements for living a God honoring, Christian life. Topics include understanding salvation, baptism, the Bible, prayer, the church and more.
- Experiencing God - This study focuses on developing a deeper, more meaningful relationship with God. It is designed for those who have a good grasp of the fundamentals of the faith and want to learn more about God and His plan for their lives. You will learn how to pray, the benefits of having a prayer partner, and how to have quiet time with the Lord. If you long to really know God, then this is class for you.
- MasterLife: - The MasterLife series is an excellent family of resources to guide both the new and the experienced believer to develop a lifelong, obedient relationship with Jesus. There are four, six-week studies in this series: 1. The Disciple's Cross; 2. The Disciple's Personality; 3. The Disciple's Victory; and 4. TheDisciple's Mission. Through this study you will learn to develop the habit of spending time with the Master, how to live victoriuosly, how to nurture new Christians, how to mature as a disciple, and other key disciplines of the faith.
- ENTRUSTED: A Study of 2 Timothy, by Beth Moore - In Paul's final letter, he charged Timothy, his beloved son in the faith , not to be ashamed to fulfill God's call on his life. In this six-sesion Bible Study, Beth Moore will help you to see what God expects of you since He has entrusted you with Gospel message and has gifted you to be a light and salt and to carry that message to a lost and dying world.
- AUTHENTIC: 33 THE SERIES - 33 is a bible study that gives men a clearer vision of manhood as modeled by Jesus in His 33 years on earth. Volume 1 is entitled, "A Man and His Design" and explores the 4 seasons of a man's life.